To Amend a Disability Benefits Policy

Name Change

Immediately notify NYSIF if the name and/or address of a business or entity changes. Name changes require an “Assignment of Interest Agreement” Form UDB-37 to be completed and returned to NYSIF.

Address Change

To change the address of record for your policy, just log in to your online account and update accordingly. If you don’t already have an online account, create one now. Otherwise, please submit your address change on your payment remittance slip or send to us in writing to:

PO Box 66699
Albany, NY 12206

Return to Top