Workers' compensation policyholders or their representatives can now conveniently and securely upload audit documents instead of having an on-site audit. They can also use the upload feature to resolve an audit-related issue. This feature securely delivers audit documents to the appropriate NYSIF auditor that will be automatically deleted from the system after 60 days.
You will need your policy number and your audit number or appointment ID to upload documents. You can find this number on your audit or appointment letter from NYSIF. Please see our User Guide for more details.
Examples of documents that can be uploaded include:
- Payroll book
- Payroll tax returns (941, NYS45, NYS45 ATT)
- Employee tax forms (1099, 1096, W2, W3)
- Cash book/Check book/Day book with cash expenses (disbursements and receipts)
- General ledger
- Income tax returns (1120, 1065, 1040, 990)
- Certificates of insurance for subcontractors used
- Contracts, bills and invoices (for labor, services and materials)
TIP: You can submit multiple documents in one upload, as long as your combined file size does not exceed 300MB.
Former policyholders can also take advantage of the upload feature to submit documents online for previous incomplete audits. To do so, you must provide your policy number and the audit number for the specified policy period(s).