The New York State Insurance Fund is pleased to announce new feature on nysif.com, enabling workers’ compensation policyholders and their representatives to conveniently and securely upload financial records in lieu of an on-premise audit or to resolve an audit issue. The new process securely delivers the audit documents to the appropriate NYSIF auditor.
Examples of forms that can be uploaded include:
- Employee tax forms (1099, 1096, W-2, W-3)
- Income tax returns (1120, 1065, 1040, 990)
- Payroll tax returns (941, NYS-45, NYS-45 ATT)
- Contracts, bills and invoices (for labor, services and materials)
- Cash book (disbursements and receipts)
- Check book/Day book with cash expenses
- Certificates of insurance for subcontractors used
- General ledger
- Payroll book
We encourage policyholders and their representatives to take advantage of this time-saving application. You will need your policy number and your audit number or appointment ID to get started. Click Preparing for Your Audit under the Employer tab at nysif.com for more information.