Upload Payroll Documents at nysif.com
Policyholders or their representatives can initiate payroll verification remotely by uploading payroll documents electronically to nysif.com/auditupload. Once we receive your documents and determine they are in good order, NYSIF will conduct the payroll verification in-house and then contact you to review the results.
How to Get Started
You will first need your policy number and your audit number, or appointment ID, to upload documents. You can find this number on your audit or appointment letter you received from NYSIF. Please see our User Guide for more details.
- Payroll book
- Payroll tax returns (941, NYS45, NYS45 ATT)
- Employee tax forms (1099, 1096, W2, W3)
- Cash book/Check book/Day book with cash expenses (disbursements and receipts)
- General ledger
- Income tax returns (1120, 1065, 1040, 990)
- Certificates of insurance for subcontractors used
- Contracts, bills and invoices (for labor, services and materials)
For a helpful step-by-step guide on uploading your payroll verification documents successfully, please view our How to Upload Your Audit Documents video.
Former policyholders can also take advantage of the upload feature to submit documents online for previous incomplete audits. To do so, you must provide your policy number and the audit number for the specified policy period(s).
TIP: You can submit multiple documents in one upload, as long as your combined file size does not exceed 300MB.